I’m currently working an a calendar function to add to this site with all important dates – but for now, here’s the dates:
- Opus Ⅱ booster pack: 2017 March 24 (Friday) Release
- Starter set (new title two): 2017 early June released
- Opus Ⅲ booster pack: 2017 in early July launched
- Opus Ⅳ booster pack: Launched in October 2017
They stated that they wanted to ramp up things a little bit with around 2 booster box releases per year. This is important or the competitive environment grows stale if there are no new cards for a year. The tempo 2017 is relatively high as there’s not only booster box releases but the OP program and competitive play and player rankings are starting aswell. So a LOT of things is coming in 2017 – we will not have a chance to be bored.
- Player Rankings will start around Opus 2 or bit later. Probably in conjunction with a large scale tournament!
- Opus Tour in japan and probably in Europe/NA too. Most likely during the second quarter of the year.
- OP program is starting this year. With it comes Sephiroth. About 1-2 foiled Sephiroth to the top players and 1 each in non-foil for entry.